Applications Closed: 2023-2024 Progress of Ideas Grants
The foundation invites applications on a wide array of topics related to the works, policy solutions, and political and ethical implications of Henry George, including land value taxation, economic justice, free trade, and contributing to the public good without exacerbating inequality. A non-exhaustive list of implicated topics includes:
- Sprawl and suburbanization
- Pandemic-induced migration and residential location
- Infrastructure spending
- Public investment and value capture
- Climate change adaptation and mitigation, impacts, human migration
- Gentrification and displacement
- Native American and indigenous land rights
- Progressive Era history and politics, influence of Henry George
- Equity in taxation and public finance
- Trends in property assessment practice
The “Progress of Ideas” Grant Program is open to U.S.-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, and provides support of up to $10,000 for qualifying research projects.
Applications for the 2023-2024 grant cycle are now closed. If you have any questions about the grant program, please email [email protected].